We are pleased to announce the first Southern Hemisphere event in the sequence of Econometric Society summer schools in Dynamic Structural Econometrics.
Conference and summer school theme is
Methodology and applications of dynamic structural models with strategic interactions
Australian National University, Canberra
13-19 December 2022
The summer school and conference will run in-person.
- September 18 Summer school application deadline
- October 2 Conference paper submission deadline
- October 16 Summer school admission decisions
- October 30 Conference submissions decisions
- November 20 On-site registration deadline
- December 13-19 DSE 2022 AUS summer school
- December 16-17 DSE 2022 AUS conference
The primary focus of DSE summer school is to provide PhD students with tools and hands-on computational instruction in applied microeconometrics with emphasis on closely integrating economic and econometric theory in empirical work. See preliminary lectures program for more details.
Apply to the DSE summer school
Submit paper to the DSE conference
The conference is run adjacent to the summer schools and brings together top junior and senior researchers from the field to share the recent advances in their theoretical and applied work.
Invited speakers and lecturers
Lecturers of the summer school and invited conference speakers include:
DSE 2022 AUS organizing committee
DSE 2022 AUS local admin
We look forward to seeing you in Canberra in December 2022!