Call for papers
The 2022 DSE conference Methodology and applications of dynamic structural models with strategic interactions is run adjacent to the summer schools and brings together top junior and senior researchers from the field to share the recent advances in their theoretical and applied work.
We invite submissions in all areas of structural econometrics and related fields.
The conference will be run in the same room (no parallel sessions) and contain invited and contributed talks. During the last session before lunch each day we will have 4 short short 15 min presentations which are designed to serve as conversation starters and lead to deeper discussions on the sidelines during the beaks.
- September 30
18Summer school application deadline
- October 2 Conference paper submission deadline
- October 16 Summer school admission decisions
- October 30 Conference submissions decisions
- November 20 On-site registration deadline
- December 13-19 DSE 2022 AUS summer school
- December 16-17 DSE 2022 AUS conference
Conference program will appear here