The school covers the state-of-the-art methods for solving, simulating and estimating dynamic programming models as well as a variety of empirical applications to illustrate how these tools and methods are used in practice.
The curriculum includes single agent, lifecycle models, equilibrium models, and dynamic games with applications in various fields including industrial organization as the focal theme.
The day after the conference is devoted to lectures by the invited speakers who will share the details of their current research projects.
At this time the course program is preliminary and is subject to some rearrangements.
All times are Australian Eastern Daylight Time (GMT+11)
- September 30
18Summer school application deadline
- October 2 Conference paper submission deadline
- October 16 Summer school admission decisions
- October 30 Conference submissions decisions
- November 20 On-site registration deadline
- December 13-19 DSE 2022 AUS summer school
- December 16-17 DSE 2022 AUS conference