August 19-20, 2021
Theme: Household decision making and human capital in life-cycle models
We are pleased to announce the next event in the DSE sequence which will in 2021 take place at the University of Bonn. Similar to previous years, the conference is incorporated into the program of DSE summer school (August 16-22), where the frontiers of structural dynamic modeling will be shared with the summer school participants.
The local partner is the CRC 224 “Economic Perspectives on Societal Challenges” financed by the German Research Foundation.
The theme of the Dynamic Structural Econometrics Conference 2021 (August 19-20, 2021) is “Household decision making and human capital in life-cycle models”. The conference brings together top junior and senior researchers from the field to discuss recent advances in theoretical and applied work.
Paper submission deadline: March 30, 2021
- Orazio Attanasio (Yale University)
- Richard Blundell (University College London)
- Michael Keane (University of New South Wales)
- Philipp Eisenhauer (University of Bonn)
- Hans-Martin von Gaudecker (University of Bonn)
- Fedor Iskhakov (Australian National University)
- John Rust (Georgetown University)
- Bertel Schjerning (University of Copenhagen)