University of Zürich UZH
June 15-21, 2020
Theme: Methodology and applications in environmental economics and climate change
The 2020 Econometric Society DSE summer school consists of 5 days of lectures held in conjunction with the 4th Conference on Structural Dynamic Models (June 18-19, 2020).
Besides the core components (single agent models, equilibrium models, and dynamic games) the course will feature applications in computational macro modeling focused on environmental economics and climate change.
The lecturers of the summer school include:
- Fedor Iskhakov (Australian National University)
- Michael Keane (University of New South Wales)
- Felix Kübler (University of Zürich)
- Robert A Miller (Carnegie Mellon University)
- John Rust (Georgetown University)
- Simon Scheidegger (University of Lausanne)
- Tony Smith (Yale University)
- Bertel Schjerning (University of Copenhagen)
Both events will take place at the University of Zürich (UZH) during the second week of June 2020.
Students attending the summer school are expected to participate in the two day conference and the summer school is therefore planned for 3 days before and 2 days after the conference (Monday to Wednesday, and Saturday to Sunday), with the conference taking place on Thursday and Friday.
Given the overlap of lectures with previous years, the course outline will be similar to the one for the DSE 2019 summer school held at the Chicago Booth.